Hello November, please be nice!

by - 21:49

 Hello sweeties! Last month I was very occupied, that's why I didn't published anything. But like I once said, you can follow my daily basis on my instagram page, I'm very online in this social platform - for real! (@rrvars)

Today, is the day to show you some things that I receveid from Born Pretty Store. Everytime that I find myself in their online store, I can't even decide what I really want to buy, everything is so damn beautiful.

Earrings:
I can't even started with the reason that I choosed them, isn't it obvious? They're gorgeous. Perfect for those special occasions. And the price? So low! Check it out:
earrings: url
 Necklace One:
I'm a completely necklace fan, I have a lot of them, and having just one more, is not  to much for a big problem! Every outfit needs a specific necklace, an item which make us glow even more! With that idea in my mind, I choosed the folowing one, a different and funny necklace:

 necklace: url

Necklace two:
This one, was actually a choice from Jenny herself. I love be surprised, and she actually choosed something that filled my eyes! It's different, sweet, and in sort of way - vintage. Perfect for my daily basis or to wear at any kind of event. It's basic but at the same time, catching! Thank you Jenny!
necklace: url

What do you think of these goodies? Did you liked them? If you did, please don't forget that the code "VART10" gives you 10% discount at any purchase in bornprettystore website! Go check it out!


PT:
Olá meus amores. Hoje foi dia de vos mostrar o que recebi da Born Pretty Store. Dois colares (em que um foi a escolha da própria Jenny) e um par de brincos. O que acham dos mesmos? 

Eu sei que tenho publicado cada vez mais em inglês, e não tanto em Português, se virem que não conseguem acompanhar os textos, por favor, digam-me alguma coisa e farei tradução de frase a frase para o nosso Português.
Enorme beijinho!


You May Also Like

0 reply

Feel free to give me your opinion about my publication! I Only ask you to leave your blog url so I can reply your comment. If you start following me, please leave me a message said that, so I can start following you too! Thank you!

Sê livre para dares a tua opinião!
Peço que deixes o link do teu blog no comentário de modo a poder retribui-lo. Peço também, que caso me comeces a seguir me avises para poder fazer o mesmo. Obrigada!